David is a passionate advocate who takes a takes pragmatic and flexible approach to resolving his clients’ disputes. He is always committed to obtaining the best results for his clients.
David is a trial lawyer who has appeared before the BC Supreme Court, BC Provincial Court, and various administrative tribunals. His work extends beyond personal injury. He practices in various areas of civil litigation, representing both plaintiffs and defendants.
It is David’s philosophy that no two clients or their legal problems are alike. Therefore, each client, regardless of the size or complexity of their matter deserves a to have a solution tailor made for them. He takes great pride and enjoyment in creating unique solutions for any and every legal problem.
Along with the sound of his own voice, David enjoys cooking, spending time with his wife, and spoiling his cat.
- Insurance Law
- Commercial Litigation
- General Civil Litigation
AFFILIATIONS PAST AND PRESENT
- Member of the Law Society of British Columbia
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Volunteer with Access Pro Bono
- Member of the Campaign for Real Ale
- University of British Columbia, BA, Political Science
- University of Victoria, JD
- Numerous continuing legal education courses and seminars